Red Ripper Ultralight Router
Omega Diamond Red Ripper Ultralight Granite Router
The Red Ripper Ultralight Stone Router is our lightest router yet! Weighing in at only 12 lbs, you can easily pick up this router with one hand! It is built for profiling sinks and edges, and is perfect for pre-fabs. Works on both natural and engineered stone. It uses standard 7/8 bore and M10-1.5 bolt router bits and has a hydroplaning base that helps the router move smoothly over the surface of the stone without scratching it.
- Lightweight, only 12 lbs!
- Hydroplaning base helps prevent scratches
- Single-hand quick water disconnect
- Uses standard 7/8" bore router bits up to 6cm full bull!
- Works with the Oscillating Polishing system 110v 12Amp Makita 9564CV/9565CV motor Includes pilot for sink templates Easy-adjust lockable bit height
- Works on both natural and engineered stone.
- Makita 9564CV / 9565CV motor
- Quick-disconnect water hose
- Inline GFCI
***Product may show minor usage (dust, etc.) due to factory testing when shipped. Product may not precisely match images. We are constantly working on each of our products to find better designs, and we ship each new machine with the best design we have at that time.