QP3TS 3" Suction, Trash Pump
QP3TS 3" Suction, Trash Pump, 396 GPM, 95 ft. MAX Head; Honda GX270
The quietest operating 3" portable Centrifugal Trash Pump in the industry!
The QP3TS represents a revolutionary design to provide strong dewatering performance at a sound level comparable to normal conversational speech.
This truly unique, portable 3" Trash Pump provides 396 GPM, 95 ft. MAX Head, and further offers a complete canopy cabinet, extended EPA/CARB certified fuel tank and integrated sound suppressing manifold system. Full operating run time is 4.5 hours. An industry first, distinctively engineered integrated baffle system, supports a very quiet 63 db(A) operating sound signature.
Multiquip's industry trusted pump-end has maintained the highest standards for tackling the toughest dewatering applications. Dual discharge ports increase the productivity and practicality of this gasoline-powered trash pump.
- Unparalleled sound attenuated manifold system.
- EPA/CARB compliant extended run fuel tank.
- Pump-end features to tackle the demanding requirements.
- Trusted 8.6HP Honda GX270 gasoline engine.
- Electric Start
- Automatic low oil shutdown for the engine is a standard feature.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1.5-inch in diameter.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet.
- Can pump up to 396 gallons per minute.
- Dual 3-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Fully enclosed canopy design with standard wheel kit.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
|Suction x Discharge||
3 x 3 in
76 x 76 mm
|Max. Water Capacity||396 gpm||1500 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||95 ft||29 m|
|Max. Pressure||41.1 psi||283 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||1.5 in||37 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3 Gal||11 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||Standard|
|Overall Length||43.4 in||1100 mm|
|Overall Width||30.9 in||785 mm|
|Overall Height||29.7 in||755 mm|
|Operating Weight||287 lb||130 kg|