Dry-Treat Stain Proof Porcelain Plus Premium Porcelain and Quartz Sealer
Premium Porcelain and Quartz Sealer
Quart Size Only
PORCELAIN PLUS is a premium, impregnating sealer specifically designed for porcelain and quartz surfaces. PORCELAIN PLUS features nano size sealing molecules that will seal the micro pores in polished porcelains and quartz surfaces. This new technology has been developed specifically for surfaces with low absorption rates in an easy to use, non-film forming sealer.
PORCELAIN PLUS was specifically designed for porcelain and quartz surfaces.
- Seals micro pores in polished porcelain and quartz surfaces
- Creates a unique molecular bond
- Permanent, long lasting protection
- Repels oil and water based stains
- Non-film forming and invisible
- Holds up to commercial cleaners and cleaning equipment
- Will not change the coefficient of friction (COF) of the surface
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial use
- 10-Year Performance Warranty
How to use:
- TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL INCONSPICUOUS AREA FIRST and allow a 24-hour cure time to determine the ease of application and desired results.
- Surface must be dry, clean and free of residues.
- DO NOT thin product.
- Application rates: 400 - 500 sq ft/qt if sealing a finished, grouted installation or Quartz countertop.
- Generously apply PORCELAIN PLUS using low pressure hand sprayer or lambswool applicator pad. Surfaces should have a mirror like 'wet' look for 30 seconds. Avoid contact with surrounding areas. Wait for approximately 15 minutes, but before the surface dries, then polish the surface thoroughly with clean, dry, micro fiber towels or similar, to remove any excess sealer. Moistening cloth with PORCELAIN PLUS will ease polishing. Wait 12 hours to grout; this allows for the proper chemical bonding of PORCELAIN PLUS to the porcelain's surface. Once grout has cured, the second coat may be applied following the same techniques used for the first coat.
- If sealing a finished and grouted installation or Quartz countertop, follow the application techniques listed in step #5, only applying one liberal coat of PORCELAIN PLUS.
- Use an organic solvent e.g. denatured alcohol to clean equipment.
NOTE: Sealer will NOT prevent surface etching, scuff marks or wear and may lighten or darken some surfaces. Spills should be cleaned up immediately to minimize absorption.
- Do not take internally.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 5 - 35°C (40 - 95°F).
- Avoid moisture contact with the surface for six hours after application.
- Use a positive pressure respirator if ventilation is inadequate.
- Wear suitable solvent resistant gloves, protective clothing, safety goggles and an organic vapor respirator during application.
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying.
Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, well ventilated place. It is recommended that this product is best used within seven days of opening to avoid possible spoilage.
*A 10-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when product applied by an Accredited Applicator following our written instructions and surface is maintained regularly using our written maintenance system, as outlined in our warranty document. Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimise absorption.
Over 60% active contents in alcohol.
VOC compliant in containers having capacities of one Liter or less.
32 fl. oz. (1 quart / 946 mL)
- Vapor is harmful to health with prolonged exposure.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- No smoking. May form explosive peroxides.
- Irritating to eyes: avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Do not breathe gas/fumes/vapor/spray.
- Avoid exposure - obtain special instructions before use. This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste. Harmful if swallowed. HARMFUL- May cause lung damage if swallowed. Vapors may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
IF INGESTED do NOT induce vomiting. IF INHALED, remove from contaminated area. Lay patient down. Keep warm and rested. IF YOU FEEL UNWELL call a POISON CENTER and seek immediate medical attention. IF IN CONTACT WITH SKIN, immediately remove all contaminated clothing, including footwear. Flush skin and hair with running water and soap if available. IF IN EYES, wash out immediately with fresh running water. Remove contact lenses if easy to do so. Removal of contact lenses after an eye injury should only be undertaken by skilled personnel. Continue rinsing and seek immediate medical attention.
Fire - Use foam, water spray, CO2 and dry powder.
Spillage - Take up mechanically or with absorbent material such as sand or saw dust.