Achilli AFR 300 C Manual Bridge Saw
Achilli AFR 300 C Manual Bridge Saw 10' Cut for Granite, Engineered Stone, Marble, Ceramic, and Porcelain Materials.
The AFR C fixed bridge manual saw is a compact and sturdy saw with a fixed bridge. The bridge tilt and the water tank with built-in recycling pump make it suitable for workshops. It is equipped with 2 extension tables to increase stability and facilitate the movement of the work pieces.
Cutting head is moved forward by means of a hand crank, placed at the end of the saw, which the operator turns to pull the blade through the material to be cut. Blade depth adjustment, also by hand crank, takes place on two rectified and chromed columns and on a steel screw with a brass nut.
AFR C Standard Features
- Head Feed -Manual feed headby hand crank.
- Useful cut - AFR-C is available with differentcutting lengths: 4'11" - 6'6" - 8'2" - 9'10" - 10'10" - 11"5'
- Worktable - The worktable is made ofgalvanized steel railswith powder finish, hence it is durable.
- Extension Tables - This saw is equipped withNo. 2 side extension tables31.5" x 23" and side stop, therefore it is expandable.
- Cutting Depth Adjustment - Another manual feature is thecutting depth adjustment.
- Bridge Tilt - Due to themanual bridge tiltfor cutting from 90 to 45 degrees fabricators are able to make precise cuts.
- Water Tank - the machine is equipped with awater tankwith built in recycling pumps.
- Beam design - Maximum cutting precision guaranteed by aspecial beam design.
- Suitable forstone,quartz,ceramicand sintered material slabs.
AFR C Optional Features
- Laser -Laser alignment devicemounted on the head shows the blade's cutting line so you are always on track.
- Device for Parallel Cuts- Machine can be equipped with a special device that facilitates the execution of parallel cuts.
- Profiling device - Optional "slot" devicefor horizontal cuts and straight edge profiling. This special kit (also available as a retrofit) can turn out very useful when having to produce ventilated facades, windowsills and steps.
|AFR C TECHNICAL DATA|
|Useful Cut||4'11" - 6'6" - 8'2" - 9'10" - 10'10" - 11"5'|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10" 12" 14"|
|Blade Bore Size||1"|
|Motor Power||3kW = 4HP 3-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz - 3400 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage||400V-50Hz / 230V-60Hz|