TESSPAVER 120T Slab Lifter (formerly known as Tromp EasyLift) designed to easily lift, transport, and lay paver slabs and stones
Our unique design allows to picked up slabs simultaneously, transport to the required location and seamless lay the individual slabs in succession. It's innovative Dutch design and quality Dutch construction means it's well-made and indestructible.
Makes picking up, transporting, and laying down slabs simple and easy. The TESSPAVER 120T is indispensable for every Hardscape Professional. Do more in a day's work, less physical stress!!
- Paving slab lifting tool
- Range 30cm to 120cm with 2 ½ cm increments
- Max. load capacity 150kg
- Multifunctional Options
- Pick up a stack of tiles
- Transport effortlessly
- Seamlessly lay tiles
- Clamp range 30 - 120 cm (12 to 48 inch)
- Suitable for products having a thickness of 3 to 8 cm (1 to 10 inch)
- High clamp. Height max 25 cm.
- Maximum burden 150 kg or 330 pounds
- Dead weight 40 kg or 88 pounds
- This product is patented
More production in less time
- TESSPAVER 120T makes for easier work flow: Picking up, transporting and laying with one handling device.
- TESSPAVER 120T is the right choice for the removal of old slabs. You first pry the old slabs loose, pick them up and remove them. You can pick multiple slabs at the same time which makes the TESSPAVER 120T a very efficient tool.
- With the TESSPAVER 120T you grab a stack of new tiles, transport them and lay the tiles one at the time seamlessly.
- The TESSPAVER 120T has an adjustable blade. This makes it possible to pick up, transport and to lay tiles seamlessly (thickness: 3 to 8 cm).
Clamping range of 30 to 120 cm (12 to 48 inch)
- The TESSPAVER 120T has a standard clamping range of 30 to 120 in increments of 2 ½ cm
- The height of the clamp allows the transport of a stack of tiles at once (up to 25 cm height).
- You can transport L-elements, U-elements and concrete steps.
- You can lift and transport 150 kg at once.
Large clamping force with little effort required
- Unlike a hand truck, the ergonomically designed lever of the TESSPAVER 120T avoids a tipping point which can leadto injuries and damaged product. This ensures that you have more control when positioning the tile and surprisingly little force is required to move heavy tiles.
- The TESSPAVER 120T allows you to handle heavy tiles without ever having touching them with your hands. Additionally, you can carry multiple tiles in each load. The minimal effort means reduced physical strain providing an efficient transport which translates into more production in one day. The TESSPAVER 120T quickly pays for itself!
Easy to transport
- The ergonomically designed lever can go on and off easily.
- The TESSPAVER 120T needs surprisingly little space and is easy to transport.
The TESSPAVER 120T requires very little maintenance over its lifetime. The ball bearings chosen are lubricated for the life. All moving parts are galvanized.
Periodic (monthly) maintenance
- Check tire pressure
- Lightly lubricate all the moving parts with any of the following:
- Waterproof grease
- Engine oil
Routinely cleaning and lubricating the TESSPAVER 120T extends the life of the product.
Warning: Do not use a pressure washer to clean the TESSPAVER 120T. Water will be pushed into the ball bearings and eventually destroy them.
Require additional parts? A quick phone call or email will start the process to get what you require out quickly.