MK-101 Tile Saw
MK Tile Saw for High Performance Cutting of Tile and Stone
Minimum 3-4 Lead Time on all MK Saws.
The MK 101 tile saw by MK Diamond is a high performance tile saw that is based on a one-piece unitized steel frame. The powerful fan-cooled motor makes quick work of tiles, with a linear bar guide to improve precision for the entire cut. The MK 101 tile saw's blade guard is designed to provide excellent water flow and is wide enough to fit a profile wheel.
The MK 101 tile saw is one of the most popular tile saws that we carry at Diamond Tool Store, and for good reason. The MK 101 tile saw is regarded widely as one of the most durable and reliable tile saws on the market. It represents a great balance of power and functionality without the extremely high price tag of other similar tile saws.
Be sure to also view the MK 101 pro tile saw, which has all of the features of the MK 101 tile saw, but with some notable upgrades.
MK-101 Tile Saw Features:
• Commercial grade, fully enclosed, high torque, fan-cooled motor
• Low Maintenance fully lubricated, dual-sealed, heavy-duty blade shaft bearings
• Multi-position motor post and cutting head for cutting large and small tiles
• Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cuts
• Accommodates 6" and 8" profile wheels
• Built-in water distribution system coats both sides of the blade with water
• Micro V-belt drive for maximum horsepower transfer from motor to blade
• Linear-bearing and chrome plated guide-bar assembly ensure precise cutting
• Cast aluminum blade guard and motor post
• One-piece reinforced zinc-plated steel frame
• Made in the USA
• One-year limited warranty
|Horse Power||1-1/2 hp||1-1/2 hp|
|Blade Capacity||10" (254mm)||10" (254mm)|
|Arbor Size||5/8" (16mm)||5/8" (16mm)|
|Depth of Cut||3" (76mm)||3" (76mm)|
|Length of Cut||20"||24"|
|Diagonally Cuts||14" Tile||18" Tile|
|Weight||92 lbs. (42 kgs.)||130 lbs. (59 kg.)|
|LxWxH||36" x 22" x 23"||42" x 22" x 23"|
|LxWxH (mm)||914 x 559 x 584||1067 x 559 x 584|