Dry Treat Stainproof Plus - Case (12)
Dry Treat Stainproof Plus Premium Impregnating Sealer sold by the case (12)
STAIN-PROOF Plus is an impregnating, invisible and breathable sealer that protects natural stone countertops from damage caused by water, salts and oil-based stains. Treated countertop surfaces become easier to clean, maintain, and keep looking good for longer. STAIN-PROOF Plus provides lasting protection for natural stone that comes with a 25 year warranty.
Original Stain Proof also available in all sizes
STAIN-PROOF Plus is suitable for natural stone and concrete countertops.
- The next generation of Dry-Treat's world leading STAIN-PROOF Original sealer, optimized for dense natural stone
- Permanent premium oil and water repellence. 25-year written performance warranty when applied by a Dry-Treat Accredit Applicator
- Three different custom sealing molecules for 3 levels of penetration and maximum stain repellence
- Includes a super penetrator for deep penetration of dense granites and marbles.
- Retains natural surface color and finish
- Super breathable: water vapor escapes freely preventing harmful moisture build-up inside the treated material
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial use.
How to Use
How to use:
- ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA FIRST and allow a 24-hour cure time to determine the ease of application and desired results.
- Ensure surfaces to be treated are dry, clean and free of residues.
- DO NOT thin product.
- Generously saturate the surface with STAINPROOF Plus using a low pressure hand spray, a clean brush or lamb's wool applicator. Surface should have a mirror like 'wet' look for 3-5 seconds. Avoid contact with surrounding areas.
- Allow the surface to become touch dry, waiting a minimum of 10 minutes, and repeat Step 4. Total application rate is approximately one quart per 100 sq.ft. (one litre per 10 square metres), depending on surface absorption.
- After the final coat allow the surface to become touch dry, waiting a minimum of 10 minutes, and then polish with a clean dry white cloth to remove excess product, moistening cloth with STAINPROOF Plus to ease polishing.
- Use an organic solvent e.g. methylated spirits to clean equipment.
- Sealer will NOT prevent surface etching, scuff marks or wear and may lighten or darken some surfaces. STAIN-PROOF Plus will make the maintenance and cleaning of treated surfaces much easier.
- Do not take internally.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 5 - 35°C (40 - 95°F).
- Avoid moisture contact with the surface for six hours after application. Surface may be used after 24 hours with full cure up to 4 weeks.
- Protect surrounding areas from over-spray.
- Keep away from drains, plants, water and soil. Do not empty into drains.
- Use only in well ventilated areas. Use a positive pressure respirator if ventilation is inadequate.
- Wear suitable solvent resistant gloves, protective clothing, safety goggles and an organic vapor respirator during application.
- Wash hands thoroughly after applying.
Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, well ventilated place. It is recommended that this product is best used within seven days of opening to avoid possible spoilage.
**Sold in case of 12**