Concrete Repair - Fast Fix
SPARTACOTE® FAST FIX™ Concrete Crack Repair for repairing and filling concrete cracks
SPARTACOTE® FAST FIX™ is a fast setting, two-component hybrid urethane concrete repair material. Ultra-low viscosity properties allow for deep penetration into concrete and a thorough wetting of selected aggregate to form a high-strength permanent concrete repair. Material exotherms throughout repair and can be ground smooth in 15 minutes. SPARTACOTE® FAST FIX™ exhibits a rigorous inter-coat bond with SPARTACOTE® concrete coating systems.
SPARTACOTE® FAST FIX™ may be applied neat or mixed with dry kiln sand to create a slurry mixture, which can then be used to fill in cracks and other areas. As the material dries, it expands vertically and horizontally, which allows for a smooth, feathered edge finish once properly ground.
Extremely easy to work with a compressive strength of over 4200 PSI.
For more information regarding specific systems or to discuss your next project, please contact us today.
SPARTACOTE® FAST FIX™ Concrete Repair Features and Benefits
- Feather edge repairs - no square cutting required
- Minimal prep and downtime
- Meets USDA requirements
- Rapid application & Set Times
- Cold application to -35º F
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- High impact resistance
- Medium Grey Color
- Auto Dealerships
- Grocery Stores
- Residential garages and basements
- SPARTACOTE® FAST FIX™, when combined with aggregate, can be used for patching spalls and repairing joints/large cracks in concrete.
- Can be used neat for hairline cracks or nail holes. May also be employed as an anchoring mortar.
Ideal for use Before apply these Spartacote Products: