Lifting/Cutting Package Sale
Package Deal for lifting, moving, and cutting slabs
Aardwolf 4 Pad Vacuum Lifter for moving slabs of granite and stone
This vacuum lifter is designed to lift smooth or rough marble and granite slabs. Featuring rugged construction with the ability to lift and tilt materials. Powered by compressed air.
- Pneumatic vertical-horizontal tilting from 0 to 90°
- Stainless steel vacuum tank ensuring safe pickup in the event of a sudden power break to the vacuum pump
- Acoustic and visual alarm system powered by a rechargeable 3.7v battery
- Slider valve with ON/OFF position for the attachment of material to vacuum pads and release of material from vacuum pads
|W.L.L with 420x220 pad size(4pads)||
|W.L.L with 520x320 pad size(4pads)||
|Packaging dimension||1480x440x960||59 x 16 x 38|
Retail - $2954
Vacuum Lifter Parking Station PSAVLP4
It can be used in combination with the vacuum lifter model AVLP1. Parking station mounted on wheels. This is ideal for moving the vacuum lifter to a safe storage area when not in use. It allows the vacuum lifter to be parked without the vacuum pads coming into contact with the floor, workbench or other surfaces that could damage the vacuum pads.
XL 25MM Diamond Saw Blade for cutting granite and hard stone - 14" (3) Pack
NEW LOW PRICING!
25 MILLIMETER SEGMENT HEIGHT, SILENT CORE, LASER WELDED
"We still love the blade. It has increased our production time by about 40%." Jeremiah Rivers, Rivers Edge Countertops
The XL Diamond Saw Blade is designed for cutting granite, quartzite, and other hard natural and engineered stone. The bridge saw blade offers aggressive continous cutting by using an array pattern of diamonds. Specially designed diamond pattern, silent core, 25MM segment height, and made in Korea are just some of the reasons why XL Granite Blade is considered Supreme.
Traditionally, fast-cutting diamond blades did not have a long life-span, and long-lasting blades did not cut fast. Long life and fast cutting speed were incompatible. Now, both fast cutting speed and long life exist in the same diamond blade. This Blade is perfect for Quartzite, Quartz and all Granite Applications.
Features of the XL Arrayed Pattern Diamond Blade.
- Diamonds specifically pattern-arrayed in each segment
- No more random diamond placement in blade segments
- 30% longer blade-life than traditional blades
- Uniform diamond exposure to the stone surface over entire segment life
- No uneven segment deterioration or premature diamond loss
- Smoother cut with virtually no chipping
- Silent segment height of 25mm
- How these blades are different?
- In traditional diamond blades, the diamonds are randomly placed within each segment's bonding agent. As a result, the diamonds are exposed to the stone in an unbalanced, random way. This results in uneven segment deterioration, premature diamond loss, and blades that wear out relatively rapidly.
Retail - $290 x 3 = $870