Heavy Duty Glass Rotator
Manual Rotator 4200 (DC)
Employing state-of-the-art technology,
Intelli-Grip™ automatically monitors
vacuum and power systems to:
- Maximize productivity
- Help reduce human error
- Simplify maintenance and repairs
- Protect employees and property from harm
Maximum Load Capacity
4200 lbs [1905 kg]
- Automatic self-testing ensures lifter is ready for use, every lift.
- Color display provides critically relevant information at a glance.
- Anticipates threats and alerts operator beforehand with clearly visible and audible warnings.
- Continuously monitors battery and prevents lifter from attaching to loads if energy is hazardously low.
- Multiple alarm levels plainly identify the severity of hazards.
- Manual rotation, 360° edgewise, with automatic latching every 22.5º (when desired)
Standard Operating Power
- 12 volts DC, 12 amps
Weight of Lifter
- 1660 lbs [753 kg] (maximum)
Standard Pad Spread
- Maximum: 49" x 250" [125 cm x 635 cm]
- Minimum: 12" x 61-3/4" [30 cm x 157 cm]
Number / Size of Vacuum Pads
- 24 / 11" [28 cm] diameter, lipped pads
- Intelli-Grip™ technology
- Dual vacuum system
- Multi-position lift shackle
- Battery and charger
- Battery energy gauge
- Low vacuum strobe light
- Low vacuum/power loss warning buzzer with back-up battery
- Green lift light
- Movable control pendant
- Vacuum gauges
- Vacuum reserve tanks
- Vacuum line filters
- Removable lift bar extension
- Removable pad frame sections
- Spring-mounted vacuum pads
- Removable parking stand
- Blow-off for quick release
- Two-action, push-button release
Dual Vacuum System
- Features two completely independent vacuum circuits.
- Provides vacuum system redundancy.
- Limits possibility of a catastrophic failure.
- Reduces chance of harm to personnel or equipment.