Alpha Spike Disc
Coating Removal Made Easy
Alpha® introduces the Diamond-clustered Spike Disc, which utilizes a new diamond technology where a multi-layer of high-quality diamond grits are vacuum-brazed into a clustered layer. This allows the removal of thick coating materials such as Epoxy and Urethane on concrete floors. During the Spike Disc operation, the coatings/materials are removed quickly, but without damage to the concrete surface, unlike PCD cup wheels, therefore saving time by eliminating the grinding process. The Spike Disc also has a unique open-mesh diamond layout to eliminate the clogging problems, thus avoiding the heat buildup that commonly burns the metal surfaces. Spike Discs can be used on steel, wood and other softer surfaces such as Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer and Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer. The Spike Disc is a must-have part of your restoration tooling!
Unique open-mesh layout reduces clogging and head build-up
- Designed for Thick Coating Removal of Epoxy, Urethane, Glue and Adhesives
- Unique Open-Mesh Layout Reduces Clogging and Head Build-Up
- Optimized Diamond Grits Provide A Consistent Performance
- Sandwiched-Rubber Cushioned Light-Weight Body Reduces Noise and Vibration
- Each Diamond Bead Has Multiple Diamond Grits To Maintain A Sharp Cutting Capability for A Long Time
- Can Be Used On Steel, Wood, Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer and Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer.
- Available in 4-1/2", 5" and 7" with 7/8" Arbor or with 5/8"-11 Zinc Hub and A Square Arbor for Spring Load Systems
- Combine with The Ecoguard G for A Virtually Dust-Free Solution
|Part No.||Size||Maximum RPM||Arbor(s)||Recommended For||Grit|
|VCS503Q||5"||12,200||SQ Drive||Coating Removal||35|