Aardwolf Heavy Duty Transport Frame Mod TF2440
Transport Frame Mod TF2440
The Aardwolf Transport Frame TF2440 is designed for storing and transporting kitchen tops and other sheet material such as granite, marble, engineered stone, glass and natural stone countertop. The frames are powder-coated finish (or galvanized finished upon request) to provide a long-lasting structure. They are equipped with locking bars together with ratchet straps to securely hold loads with transporting loads. Aardwolf Transport Frames are the most versatile frames on the market.
- Frames are delivered with bolts pre-installed.
- Frames are easily assembled by one man.
- Frames can be assembled in 5 minutes.
- Support legs for truck transportation can be lowered in seconds.
- Large counter lever with wheels make manual moving of loaded frame easy.
- Two diagonal stays create a very strong, ridged design.
- Sold with white rubber locking bars, together with ratch straps.
- Frame designed so that fork tynes reach right through to the far side of the frame.
- Fully loaded frames can load and unload from truck with forklift. (Very safe & convenient).
- Built-in forklift receivers on all sides for lifting by forklift.
- The base and uprights come with replaceable white rubber to prevent marking and scratches.
Option: The frames can be hot galvanized finished upon request.
Note: Support legs should always be lowered when a loaded frame is being transported on a truck.
|Number of wheels||4||-|
|Straps with each side||4||-|
|Width of slab storage base area on each side||268||10.6"|
|Working load limit per side||1250||2756|
|Total working load limit||2500||5511|